Terms & Conditions
- Full pre-payment is required up-front at the time of making your reservation.
- We do not accept deposits for individual reservations.
- Reservations booked via a third party agent are subject to the terms and conditions listed on their (the agent’s) website and/or your booking confirmation.
- Reservations are non-refundable and non-amendable.
- You may be able to acquire cancellation insurance at the time of booking. This will allow you cancel your reservation in-line with the policy terms listed on your booking confirmation. You must book directly with us 12+ days prior of the arrival date to qualify for our cancellation cover.
- If you wish to discuss cancelling a reservation booked through us direct, please contact us.
- If you wish to discuss cancelling a reservation booked via a third party agent, you must contact them (the agent).
- Reservations booked via a third party agent are subject to the terms and conditions you chose; available on your booking confirmation and on their (the agent’s) website.
- The total number of persons coming with you, including children and infants, must not exceed the capacity your accommodation allows. Please check your booking confirmation very carefully for this information.
- We want your visit to be enjoyable for everyone. We will therefore ask you to leave immediately, or at the earliest opportunity, if we feel you may spoil another guests’ stay or cause a problem.
- We do not accept stag or hen groups (i.e. same sex groups exceeding six persons).
- Our staff will not and do not accept poor, rude and/or abusive behaviour; you will be asked to vacate our premises.
- There is no smoking or vaping permitted anywhere on the property.
- You agree to bound to the terms and conditions of our internet use.
- Children under the age of 16 must not be left unsupervised in the building at any time.
- At least one adult (18+) must occupy the accommodation.
- Your accommodation is valid from 4.00 PM on the day of your arrival, and until 10.30 AM on the day of your departure.
- The receptionist is required to see the payment card and photographic ID (passport/driving license) upon arrival.
- We stress that any complaints must be raised during your stay and not after you depart; this gives us time to resolve any issues which may arise, although we’re certain there won’t be.
- We can (and will) only communicate, over the telephone or e-mail, with the lead person named on the reservation. A guest on a reservation cannot make amendments or additions to the reservation, unless they are the lead guest.
- Isle of Wight Hotels Ltd is compliant with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the PCI DSS.
- Cardholder data is securely stored by our booking system provider – U S Booking Services Ltd t/a Freetobook.
- Our data retention policy is seven years.
- The data protection officers can be contacted at our registered company address.