Terms & Conditions
- By default, we require full payment at the time of booking, unless otherwise agreed by us over the telephone.
- If a deposit has been agreed over the telephone then the full amount will be due six weeks prior to your arrival date.
- When booking with a third party agent you agree to the payment terms listed on their website.
- By default, reservations are non-refundable and non-amendable.
- Cancellation insurance can be acquired at the time of booking which will allow you cancel up to 12 days prior to your arrival date, and receive a 90% refund.
- All reservations made through a third party (e.g. Booking.com) are non-refundable.
- If you wish to discuss cancelling a reservation made through our website, or over the telephone, please give us a call on 01983 403374.
- The total number of people coming with you, including children and infants, must not be more than the capacity your accommodation allows. Please check your booking confirmation carefully for this information.
- We want your visit to be enjoyable for everyone. We will therefore ask you to leave immediately, or at the earliest opportunity, if we feel you may spoil another guests’ stay or cause a problem.
- We do not accept stag or hen groups.
- Our staff will not, and do not, accept poor, or rude, behaviour; you will simply be asked to leave the accommodation.
- There is no smoking or vaping permitted anywhere on the property.
- Your accommodation is valid from 4pm on the day of your arrival, and until 10.30am on the day of your departure.
- We will be required to see the payment card and photographic ID upon arrival.
- We stress that any complaints must be raised during your stay and not after you depart.
- Isle of Wight Hotels Ltd is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation, Data Protection Act 2018 and the PCI DSS.
- Collected cardholder data is stored by our booking system provider U S Booking Services Ltd t/a Freetobook.
- Data we hold in a digital format is handled by our booking system provider U S Booking Services Ltd t/a Freetobook.
- Physical data we store includes, but is not limited to, your registration form; full name, address, phone number and e-mail.
- The data protection officers can be contacted at our registered company address.
Please contact email@example.com if you require more information.