- Check in cannot be guaranteed until 4 PM on the day of your arrival but may be ready earlier.
- Latest check out time is 10:30 AM on the day of your departure.
- We may be required to see your payment card and photographic ID upon arrival.
- There is no smoking or vaping permitted anywhere on the property.
- We do not accept stag or hen groups.
- Limited parking is available on site and is free of charge on a first-come first-serve basis.
- We reserve the right to enter your room at any time for any reason.
- Complaints must be raised during your stay, not after.
Payment and cancellation conditions:
- We require full payment at the time of booking.
- If a deposit has been agreed over the telephone then the full amount will be due six weeks prior to your arrival date.
- Bookings are non-refundable and non-amendable.
- Cancellation insurance can be acquired at the time of booking which will allow a 90% refund if you cancel 12 days prior to the arrival date.
- When booking with a third party you agree to the terms listed on their site. All third party bookings are non-refundable.
- Isle of Wight Hotels Ltd is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
- Isle of Wight Hotels Ltd is fully PCI DSS compliant.
- Cardholder data is held off-site by our third party booking system provider ‘Freetobook’.
- Digital booking data is held off-site by our third party booking system provider ‘Freetobook’.
- Physical data we store includes, but is not limited to, your registration form; full name, address, phone number and e-mail.
- Our data retention policy is seven years.
- We have a data protection officer who can be contacted at our registered company address or by phoning 01983 403374.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information.