1. Check in between 16:00 and 00:00 – check out no later than 10:30am..
2. Rooms cannot be guaranteed until 4pm on the day of arrival.
3. Children of all ages are welcome.
4. Pet are not allowed.
5. Smoking and/or vaping is not permitted anywhere on the hotel premises.
6. Groups are accepted up to a maximum of six people – larger groups must contact us in advance. We do not accept stag or hen parties.
7. Limited parking is available and is free of charge. Overflow car park is available at an extra £5 /day. On-street council parking available at approx £6.60 /day.
1. A non-refundable deposit equal to the full booking amount is required at the time of booking.
2. We accept cheque and BACS, as well as following cards: Visa Debit, Visa Credit, Maestro/Switch, Mastercard – no extra charge.
1. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date), the full cost of the booking will be charged.
2. Cancellation insurance can be taken out (when booking direct). This will allow you to cancel up to twelve days prior to the arrival data and receive a 90% refund of the total cost.
1. Isle of Wight Hotels Ltd is fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
2. This is done by storing cookie data, locally, in your browser.
3. By using our website(s) you are agreeing to our use of cookie.
1. Isle of Wight Hotels Ltd operate a CCTV and audio recording scheme in some public areas on the premises.
2. Signage is located where this scheme is in use.
3. You can request footage of yourself by contacting email@example.com – ICO regulations and restrictions apply.
(Wi-Fi) Internet Usage:
1. Please see our separate document. You can read this when connecting to our free internet service.
1. We do not cook, nor prepare, food at the Sandown Hotel as breakfast is self service.
Policies and terms are subject to change at any time.
For further information contact HR@iwhotels.co.uk.
Isle of Wight Hotels Group